Please see the course requirements below -
To be able to do this online training you must have completed our Introduction to Phlebotomy Practices & Techniques course and Live Bloods course.
You can also take part in this course if you have at least 3 months of phlebotomy experience, upon booking the course we will request a reference as proof of this. Upon receipt of proof, course content will then be sent over to you via email.
Why choose PRO Phlebotomy Training?
- Fast turn around in issuing accredited certificates (within 4 weeks)
- We have developed the only Level 3 course's in the country that are accredited by a nationally recognised awarding body (NCFE)
- Following completion you can apply for roles within the NHS and privately
- 100% pass rate
- Will add specialist skills to your pre-existing phlebotomy knowledge & experience
- Can lead onto our Level 3 Advanced phlebotomy course
(Please note: VAT is applicable on this item when added to your basket)